lunedì 9 aprile 2012


Here I am! But just to communicate a good news and a bad news!

Let's start from the good news, I want you to forgive me!

Tatan! I'm back after a whole year as a mum! I've become a mum on the 22nd of last December to a very cute baby I called Maya!

That leads us to the bad news! I couldn't follow all my blogs and deal with all I had to do during pregnancy, I believe now is out of question!

The only thing I can update now is my twitter, I've even deleted facebook! Ah, if you want to follow me I'm @Franny'sWorld or my alter ego @LiquoriceGirl. I'm desperately trying to go ahead with my stories and my fantasy world!

However, in order to do that, I decided I can follow only one platform and I've chosen wordpress, so if you want to follow me, you can do it here! I hope I'd be able to write again in a while, because I miss it! I hope it's just a matter of organization!!!!

Take care!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento